Have a look below at our FAQs to see if your question about Forza Motorsport has already been answered, and to find out how to contact Turn 10 Studios if you still have a question or concern.
Where can I find technical support for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex?
1. I have a question about the forums? One of the forum moderators has put together an informative guide for new members. Topics such as how to post, game questions, and Forza Rewards are all in the following guide: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm14531_New-forums-FAQ-and-How-To.aspx#post_14531 . If your question is still not answered in this helpful guide, you may contact one of our moderators on the forums. These people are a wealth of knowledge about forum rules and they also have extensive game knowledge. Please be courteous when talking to our moderators as they are valued volunteers and game ambassadors. See this link for a list of current forum Moderators: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm14894_Code-of-Conduct-for-Forzamotorsport-net-Community-Forums.aspx#post_14894
2. Why did I get moderated? We try to keep the forums and orderly and friendly place. We automatically moderate new members to the forum for a short period of time. Abuse of other forum members (including the moderators) is not tolerated. Please read all the Terms of Service (TOS) Rules posted on the forums in the News section for more information about forum rules for conduct. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm14894_Code-of-Conduct-for-Forzamotorsport-net-Community-Forums.aspx#post_14894 and http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm81862_Forza-Motorsport-Forums-Terms-of-Use.aspx#post_81862
3. Does Turn 10 read the wish lists? Yes, we do. Your feedback is valued and members of Turn 10 do read forum posts. That doesn’t mean that everything on a wish list is going to go into a future title.
4. Does anyone read posts on the forums? We do. Just because a thread has not been commented in, does not mean it hasn’t been read. Forum members often alert us when there is a problem with either the forums or one of the Forza games and we do our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. If you are having a problem, you can also contact a moderator. They may be able to help or direct you to an appropriate thread where you can voice your issue.
5. Why did I get this gift from Turn 10? Frequently, gifts are given out to the community and gifts are game specific. These gifts may be for being a VIP member, winning a contest, participating in a community event, part of Forza Rewards, or just because Turn 10 loves their fans. If you received something and you don’t know why, the “Week in Review” news article is a good place to start. See the “News” option in the drop down menu on the forums under the “Community” tab. Many of the gifts must also be downloaded from the “message” center to appear in game. Remember to do this step after you receive a gift. (An Xbox Live membership may also be required.)
6. Where can I learn about Forza News? The news articles that come out weekly on the news page are an excellent way to learn about the latest Forza features, upcoming DLC, contest dates, rivals events, and in game race challenges. See the “Community” tab on the forums and the “News” section in the drop down menu. The Forza streams on Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport) and Twitter alerts (www.twitter.com/Forzamotorsport) can also be a good source of news as well as the Forza Hub game app.
7. Where can I find Forza contests to enter? On the Forza Motorsport Forums under the “News & Events” section there is an area called “Community Events”. Community Events will have threads posted for current Forza game contests. Contests are generally game specific, so please keep this in mind when choosing which contest to enter.